My name is Jerry, and I am a photographer, brother, camera aficionado, and lover of all things cosmology (the science of the origin and development of the universe). I also created Stilson Studio, LLC., to offer a superior level of wedding and event photography coverage. Stilson Studio is based in Manhattan.
I love meeting and working with new people, and I get a thrill being behind a camera. I studied fine art at The Ohio State University, and I try to constantly look at the world through different lenses.
Let's talk about making an image together.
- "Jeremiah photographed our wedding for us, held near Asheville, NC, bordering a forest in the mountains. Our wedding was very non-traditional, very relaxed, and it was a pleasure to have Jeremiah there to capture it for us! He was very responsive to communications before the date, and was laid-back yet professional! At the wedding he was low-key, yet got some amazing photographs. I loved how he captured the bright colors of our day, and the photographs reflected some really fun and candid moments! I honestly can't think of anything I would change. It was a great experience overall; he is a great person who does amazing work, and I highly recommend him for any type of photographic project!" - Jen V.
- "Jeremiah is a very professional and talented photographer! His photos are beautiful, and he was able to capture so many happy memories of our wedding from posed pictures to objects to action shots! His cost was lower than other photographers but images were just as wonderful! We would highly recommend him!" - Jane R.
- "Recently, Jeremiah helped my fiancée and me with some engagement/holiday photos. After some initial communication through phone calls and text, we met up with Jeremiah at the Botanical Gardens on the campus of UNC Asheville, a site which he chose to fit our needs. He was waiting there for us to ensure we knew we were in the right spot. The location was perfect for what we were looking for. I don't remember exactly how long the photo shoot lasted...it was very relaxed and comfortable. Jeremiah was happy to let us be very casual, but was helpful in guiding us in certain settings where his vision and expertise were required. After we shared our intentions for the photos with Jeremiah, he quickly laid out his plans to get them in our hands. The very next day we received a variety of shots via email which we could share immediately with friends and family on various social media sites. A few days later we received a cd with all of the pics, some meant for sharing online and other, higher resolution shots to use for printing at any size with amazing results. Jeremiah even recommended an image print shop that would fit our needs. Overall...a wonderful experience! Thanks Jeremiah" - Andy T.
- "Jeremiah is a professional from project start to finish. He was prompt, prepared and always ready to ask questions and offer advice regarding the project. I unhesitatingly and strongly endorse him." - Mark G.
- "We hired Jeremiah to photograph a family event welcoming our twins. He arrived early and did an excellent job of covering the event, and he was extremely flexible when various family members asking for different shots. We were very happy with the photos - both candids and portraits, which he delivered online in a timely manner. I would highly recommend him." - Adena D.
- "Jeremiah was an absolute pleasure to work with. I hired him to photograph a Bridal Shower for my best friend. He captured every moment and the bride was extremely pleased with the outcome. I have a Sweet Sixteen for my daughter next year and I will definitely be inquiring to see if he is available." -Linda F.
- "I hired Jeremiah to photograph my daughter's first birthday party, as well as separately do a 1 year old photoshoot. All the pictures came out amazing, and I had printed into a book. He was very professional and had many great ideas for ways to shoot. We spent about an hour on the photoshoot, and he photographed the party for over two hours! I highly reccomend him, and will definitely be using him again." - Mackenzie D.
- "Jeremiah was an absolute pleasure to work with. Very professional and thoroughly qualified. We loved the pictures he took. Excellent composition. I would highly highly recommend him for any event. He worked with me to shoot my son's first birthday party." - Surabhi G.